Join us until Thursday 10 March at Al Forsan International Sports Resort for a series of exciting health talks and activities for adults and kids
Abu Dhabi Public Health Centre (ADPHC), the region’s first dedicated centre protecting the physical, mental and social wellbeing of Abu Dhabi’s population by raising public and preventative healthcare awareness, is inviting the community to join a series of engaging and informative health lectures as part of the Healthy Khalifa initiative, in partnership with the Municipal Community Center.
As part of the event, a number of experts from Abu Dhabi Public Health Centre, Abu Dhabi Civil Defense Authority, SEHA, Desert Shield Club and many more, will share valuable information on topics around health, fitness food and nutrition, wellness and safety.
Dr Omniyat Al Hajeri, Executive Director of Public Health Department at ADPHC said, “We are thrilled to be part of the Healthy Khalifa event where experts from ADPHC will raise awareness on key public health and wellness issues impacting our community. ADPHC is committed to protecting the wellbeing of the Abu Dhabi community, so we are doubling down on our efforts to spread knowledge and understanding to combat common health and wellness issues.”
Wednesday 9 March 2022
- 6:45pm – 7:15pm: Make your smile bright, presented by Dr Asmaa Al Marzouqi, SEHA
- 7:15pm – 7:30pm: Community Sports lecture, presented by Abdulla Al Shamsi, Desert Shield Club
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm: Lecture on fire safety procedures, presented by Nader Al Eisa, Civil Defense Authority
Thursday 10 March 2022
- 6:45pm – 7:15pm: Preparing a lunchbox workshop, presented by Mariam Al Kurbi, ADPHC
- 7:15pm – 7:30pm: Healthy Lifestyles, presented by Jamila Al Blooshi, ADPHC
- 7:30pm – 7:45pm: Living with chronic diseases, presented by Mona Saleh Al Harbi, Abu Dhabi Judicial Department
7:45pm – 8:15pm: Enjoying Health, presented by Mouza Al Suwaidi, SEHA