What is the Disease?
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) is a new strain of coronavirus, ﬁrst identiﬁed in a clusters with pneumonia symptoms in Wuhan city, Hubei province of China. Most of the cases were epidemiologically linked to the seafood and animal market.
What are the symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
How is the virus transmitted?
It’s likely that the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) originated in an animal species, and then spread to humans. Person to person spread of the novel corona virus is reported, but it is not yet understood how easily this happens.
Is there a vaccine against the novel coronavirus?
Currently there are available vaccines that protect against Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Protect Yourself Against COVID-19 … Choose To Vaccinate Press Here
Ways to prevent the disease
- Maintain physical distance of 2 meters
- Commit to wearing Mask
- Avoid animals (alive or dead), animal markets, and products that come from animals (such as uncooked meat).
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues.
- Do not travel if you develop any illness symptoms.
For more info regarding Preventive measures , Press Here