Protect Yourself against COVID-19 Choose To Vaccinate
As part of the continuous efforts to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, COVID-19 vaccine is now available for citizens and residents free at the Emirate, except the following groups and they can obtain an exemption from vaccination:
Exempt groups are:
- Active COVID-19 patients
- Participants in vaccine clinical trials
- Pregnant women
- Recipients of vaccine outside following medical evaluation.
- Former COVID-19 Patients following medical evaluation
- Those who have previously had serve allergies to vaccines or component of vaccines
- Those who have diseases that may be incompatible with vaccine following medical evaluation.
How to get an official exemption:
- Visit an authorized medical centers in Abi Dhabi for medical evaluation.
- Abu Dhabi Health services CO.-SEHA- Phone: 80050
- Mubadala Health Care Phone : 8004959
- The center will submit a report to DOH for approval
- Inform the applicant of the decision via text message- SMS , the Approval will be reflected on Alhosn app.