A system designed to gather information of patient’s record about specific diseases and health conditions across the licensed healthcare facilities under the Department of health in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Disease registry objectives:
- Provide an automated tool through which a longitudinal clinical information related to a specific health condition can be collected from healthcare facilities.
- Build a single source which can serve as data collection & data quality verification, reporting, dashboard, and advanced analytics system for different users in healthcare facilities and DOH/ ADPHC.
The main objectives of the department
The Section tackles all activities to ensure the implementation, follow-up and providing the most common chronic diseases with creating medical records based on the best international practices. The main goals are as follows:
- Developing the disease registry within artificial intelligence software and systems for early detection of diseases.
- Working on an integrated and unified system for medical records to clarify the range of health problems in the community, identify potential risk factors, and suggest curative, preventive and developmental plans and measures.
- Issuing accurate statistical reports showing patterns of disease cases, which contributes to supporting and developing scientific and epidemiological research and studies.
Target Group :
The target audience of the platform are all Healthcare Provider Facilities located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and registered under the DOH / ADPHC.
Electronic Platform for disease registry, Click Here